Signup / Authentication
- Users can signup with a username and password by going to newclick.io and clicking on the “START FREE TRIAL” button.
- Users can signup using their Shopify by installing the app from the app store.
- After signing up, users can log out by clicking on their username (or shop name if authenticated with Shopify) in the top right-hand corner of the app, then clicking on the “Logout” button.
- Users can log in by going to newclick.io and clicking on the Login button. If the user authenticated with Shopify they can log in by going to https://app.newclick.io/auth?shop=YOURSHOP.myshopify.com
Integrate With Shopify
- User can link their Shopify account by going to app.newclick.io/settings and clicking on the “Enable” button next to the Shopify integration. *Note, if the user authenticated with Shopify, the integration will automatically be enabled.
Create a Website Banner
- Users can create a website banner by going to app.newclick.io/component and clicking on the “Create Banner” button located on the right-hand side of the app. They can also navigate directly to the banner designer by going to app.newclick.io/components?pid=new
- Users can fill out the necessary settings within the banner designer and when finished, click on “Save Banner” located on the right-hand side of the app. After saving, the banner will be accessible within the banner list available here: app.newclick.io/component
Updating Website Banner
- After saving a banner, User can update the banner by clicking on the link under the “Name” column within the banner list located here: app.newclick.io/component
- Any changes will only be saved by clicking the “Save Banner” button.
Saving Banner as Template
- Users can save the banner as a template to be quickly reused by clicking on the “Save as template” link button within the banner designer (app.newclick.io/components?pid=new). It is located on the left-hand side of the app.
- After a template has been saved it will appear under “My Templates” located here: https://app.newclick.io/template
- User has access to generic holiday templates by clicking on “Generic Templates” located here: app.newclick.io/template
- Users can click on any of the generic templates. Users can modify the generic template and save it. The template will then be accessible as a user-created banner within the banner list located here: app.newclick.io/component
Installing Banner To Website
- Users can install the banner to a website by clicking on the “Install Code Snippet” button located in the sub-header towards the top-middle of the app. Install code snippet button is only available within the Calendar view and Banner view: app.newclick.io/ and https://app.newclick.io/component
- Users can copy/paste the code snippet within the <head> tags of their website.
- If the user has Integrated with Shopify, the banner will be automatically installed. The script is automatically removed when the user uninstalls the app.
- All banners are disabled by default. To activate a banner that it displays on the User’s website, the user will need to click on the “status” drop-down button located within the banner designer towards the middle of the screen. Changing it from “DRAFT” to “ACTIVE” and then saving will activate the banner if they have installed it properly to their website.
- After signing up, User starts their 14-day free trial. They have access to all of the features within this timeframe. To upgrade to a paid plan the user can click on the orange button located towards the top right-hand side of the app. User can also upgrade by clicking on the “Upgrade” link within the settings view: app.newclick.io/settings
- User can downgrade their account by clicking the “Update” button or by going to: https://app.newclick.io/pricing and selecting a new plan by clicking on the “Start Plan” buttons.
- User can cancel their account at any time by clicking on the “Cancel” link within the settings view: app.newclick.io/settings
- Paid and Trial Users have access to customer support documentation at any time located here: https://newclick.zendesk.com
- Paid and Trial Users have access to customer support agents by emailing email@example.com. Customer support agents are available 9 AM - 5 PM PST Monday through Friday.
- Users can also submit a request by using the form located here: newclick.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and customer support agents will usually respond within 24 hours.